We’re still trying to find out what’s in it. Today, for your pleasure, a small infographic on the costs that have come with the ironically named Affordable Care Act.
“There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch,” said Robert Heinlein. It’s as true today as it was fifty years ago. Someday, the piper’s going to come calling, and the cost may be more than we can afford. What then?
- ObamaCare Turns Three: 10 Disturbing Facts About Health Care Law (libertycrier.com)
- Pelosi: Obamacare Means ‘You Could Be A Photographer or Writer’ (cnsnews.com)
- Photo: 20,000 Pages of Obamacare Regulations (townhall.com)
- Photo of the day: Obamacare’s regulations in one giant stack (hotair.com)
- First Obamacare Horror Story (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- The Affordable Care Act’s Third Anniversary (joshblackman.com)
- J. D. Heyes ~ The Fraud Roll-Out Continues: Obamacare Costing Taxpayers Twice As Much As Originally Claimed (shiftfrequency.com)
- Three Years Too Late, Finally Some Honesty on Obamacare (commentarymagazine.com)
- Unions and Congress choke on ObamaCare (humanevents.com)