Hat tip to Matthias Shapiro, a friend and local policy wonk who’s got a penchant for making numbers make sense.
First, his infographic:
Second, the caveats (ask Matthias states them):
- No, it’s not fair. President Obama hasn’t finished his first term, yet (but neither had Kennedy). On the other hand, if he’s going to get out of last place, the economy has to add 300k jobs per month until January.
- President Obama started things in the hole.
- Do Presidents’ really have that much control over economic growth? (No, but yes. Actually, maybe…)
- Obama and Romney Go Head-to-Head on Twitter [INFOGRAPHIC] (mashable.com)
- Infographic: Evolution Of Obama’s Gay Marriage Stance (theonion.com)