In the arena of both “funny” and “perhaps too true,” The Colbert Report had a segment on Mormons. Click on the picture below to watch it.
A few highlights to watch for:
- Mormon = weird…as defined by a guy who looks great, has great hair, and was the weird guy in high school with all the friends and won that weird state football championship.
- Joseph Smith is weird for receiving gold plates from an angel just like Moses is weird for receiving stone tablets from God in a burning bush.
- Is the new Mormon ad campaign promoting a religion or Spike T.V.?
- Mitt Romney, Jon Huntsman Have Different Takes On Mormon Faith (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney and “the Mormon Question.” (lawafterthebar.wordpress.com)
- GOP rivals have different takes on Mormon faith (boston.com)
- Mormons Duck Political Duel (online.wsj.com)
- Group aims to dispel Mormon myths, explain beliefs ()